Monday, December 15, 2008

Final Thoughts On Ed. Psych.

Well, this is my final blog as a student of Ed. Psychology here at Luther. Kind of sad really, but I guess all things must come to an end. I have to say I'm going to kind of miss our lovely class periods discussing anything and everything that comes to mind as it relates to education. I think that this class was very interesting and I did learn a lot. I wish that it pertained more directly to Music Education but it was still important information to learn. I really enjoyed working within the small 'study groups', and I think that having the opportunity to create i-movies and blogs really helped the concepts to sink in. I also think that the alternative final exam was an excellent idea. When we first received the book list I really wanted to read most of the books on the list, but often with time constraints reading for pleasure simply isn't an option. This project was super, in that it allowed me to read for pleasure while taking in much needed and appreciated information about teaching. I really had a wonderful time in this class. I'm really gonna miss ya Jim! :(

1 comment:

bdepperson said...

I liked Ed Pscyh in that it wasn't an extremely stressful class, yet I do feel that I learned a fair amount from it.